During the Tuna Season, why not store you boat with us, at the end of your fishing Warrnambool weekend and return the following weekend… save on fuel and save on towing time, plus you can take the opportunity to have your boat serviced by Richardsons Marine – they will collect the boat and return it and you can rest assured its in safe hands. Check with park reception for availability.
Free boat storage when you stay with us while you’re fishing Warrnambool!
- Specialised check-in and check-out times can be arranged.
- Bait and Ice available from park reception.
- Why not grab a coffee or breakfast from McDonalds, before launching at Warrnambool Boat Ramp
- We are only a short drive to Port Fairy boat Ramp.
- Less than a minutes drive from our park to launch and fish in the Hopkins River.
- Pick up the latest Victorian Recreational Fishing Guide from our office, plus ruler stickers for all the latest fish measurements.
- Fish fillet storage available in fridge or freezer.
- The Western District is famous for sea run trout and late fishing, where other areas have a closed season (see Victorian recreational fishing guide)
- While your here you can also drop a few hoop nets for crayfish (seasons apply)
- Feel free to talk to our friendly staff who will be more than happy to assist you with your booking and any special requirements you may have….
- Directions to our best Surf Fishing beaches and trout fishing locations.