Warrnambool is packed with great family fun activities.
Here are the top 10 as rated by our guests.
- Lake Pertobe – a 20 hectare adventure playground and a paradise for kids. There are giant slides, flying foxes, maze and boat rides. Everyone can enjoy the lovely walking tracks around the lakes, and the park features delightful picnic areas
- Whale spotting at Logan’s Beach – Southern Right Whales migrate to our coastline each June-September. Logans Beach viewing platform is the ideal spot to sight these graceful mammals
- Fishing from a floating jetty – Fresh and Salt water fishing opportunities are endless, We have a fishing locality guide that can help you find the best spot, and you can download it from our website, click here.
- Tower Hill – a state game reserve where you’ll find an extinct volcano (the kids will be fascinated) and view the local wildlife.
- Promenade Walk – with sealed pathways, The Promenade links the historic breakwater to Logans Beach, passes Lake Pertobe, follows around Lady Bay crossing the Hopkins River and ending at Logans Beach.
- Bike Trail 37kms in total, from Warrnambool to Port Fairy….you can cycle a little or cycle the lot and pack a picnic basket for snacks along the way
- Cheeseworld Located 10 minute drive from Warrnambool with delectable cheese tastings and local wines, plus the yummiest milkshakes!
- The 12 Apostles only an hours drive from Warrnambool, a must see, make sure you pick up your Great Ocean Road Map from our office – it has all the best landmarks highlighted for easy reference
- Warrnambool Holiday Park and Motel – with accommodation options to suit everyone, this is the ideal base and after a day of activities, you can unwind and recharge for the next day
- Beaches – from Lady Bay, to Sting ray Bay to Logans beach and everything in between, our beaches cater for families with young children’s, surfers looking for a wave and people wanting to stroll along the sand.
You can experience all this and more, while staying at the most FAMILY FRIENDLY Holiday Park and Motel in Warrnambool, The Warrnambool Holiday Park.
Relax in comfort and enjoy the truly family friendly surrounds.
To book your accommodation or for help planning your next family holiday call us now on
phone 03 5562 5031.